Student Disability Services is excited to introduce a new note taking tool to assist students with capturing real-time lecture material in class. Glean for Students is a hybrid learning solution designed to support note taking skills for all students. Some of its key features include:
- Ability to record and sync lectures with notes
- Ability to import presentation slides to structure recording and add context
- Ability to sort and organize notes effectively
- Ability to annotate recording with more substance
- Ability to enable reading view to limit distractions
- Ability to access your notes offline
Feel free to review this short video to learn more about the tool and its features. While training is optional, you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a session at your earliest convenience. Please note that you may receive a Glean license in lieu of a peer note taker if you submit a request. Should you have any questions about Glean or note taking in general, feel free to contact your SDS coordinator.
Best wishes for a successful semester!