Students requesting exam accommodations in the Testing Center with less than 7 days required notice must complete this form.
- If you already have an exam scheduled but the professor has moved the date, email email@example.com and copy the professor. Once we receive confirmation, your exam schedule will be updated. If your exam is more than seven days away, schedule the new date and cancel your current booking.
- If you need to take an exam at an alternative time, you must first receive approval from your professor prior to submitting this request.
- If you encounter any issues scheduling your exams, please refer to the frequently asked questions page
- Late exam requests are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Same or next day exams are unlikely to be approved.
- The Late Exam Request Form is not available for final exams. Please review the Final Exam Tips sheet for more information on the process.