The instructor is being asked to provide an electronic version of exam in either text format or Word document. PDFs require additional conversion that may not yield full accessibility for the student.
- Provide an electronic version of exam in either text format or Word document.
- Must submit a request to take the exam at the SDS Testing Center via the Student Portal at least 7 days in advance for regular exams and two weeks before study day for finals. For exams less than 7 days away, the student must complete a Late Exam Request Form and be prepared to take the exam in class unless notified via email by SDS.
- Indicate during the exam request process the desire to use this accommodation. Please note that training may be required prior to first use to ensure familiarity with the system.
- Notify faculty of exam accommodation request.
- Provide testing equipment with software installed for exam.